[Bf-webcontent] site optimizations and speeding it up

Peter Carrero peter.carrero at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 16:19:49 CEST 2013

i had the same understanding as Dan. but regardless of interpretation, this
is a common problem that has already been solved. WP seems to have a tool
that minifies and caches CSS and JS. Why should we reinvent the wheel when
there are options that do that automatically for us?

--
Peter Carrero
"non sibi, sed civitas"