[Bf-webcontent] site optimizations and speeding it up

Daniel Schalla d.schalla at be-untitled.eu
Sun Sep 22 16:17:53 CEST 2013

Hi Peter,

thanks for your feedback!

You messed the dimension a bit up, the smaller image got a size of
1900px, but however.
I think it is just unnecessary to provide a 4000px width Image, iamging
a mobile User
gets on the site and has to load a 1,7mb Image, I didn't wanted to say
"lets use PNG everywhere",
I just think the images are to big for sure.

Hi Dan,

I think you got me right, I ment to create a Script which combines all
CSS into one, but you edit
still multiple. The script just creates one total file which is included
in the theme, on that way
you got still the "luxus" of owning multiple CSS Files for the order,
but the HTTP overhead is
reduced.