[Bf-webcontent] site optimizations and speeding it up

Peter Carrero peter.carrero at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 15:49:00 CEST 2013

I don't think we should manually minify CSS and JS or write special code
for it because this problem has been efficiently solved already in other
ways.

wordpress has a plugin that does css and js minification:
http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-minify/ (other CMS' like drupal have this
built-in, btw, others have it as a plugin, like WP)

or

there is also grunt (http://gruntjs.com/) that can be used for the same
purpose

or

the IDE like PHPStorm can do that for you (
http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/webhelp/minifying-css.html)

--
Peter Carrero
"non sibi, sed civitas"