[Bf-webcontent] Small Site Bugs

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:34:00 CEST 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback Daniel! A list like this (issue +
link) is great for fixing individual issues that might arise, I just
tackled all of them.

Some notes

> http://staging.blender.org/support/tutorials/

- Padding Missing n the Right Side

This was actually missing two things:
- The text (and image) weren't on a paragraph tag <p></p>
- For thumbnail images we must add the "thumbnail" class

Extra note on this: Please do not hardcode rounded corners on images, every
corner on boxes and images on the website is flat and squared. Having
rounded corners on some of them makes it look out of place.

http://staging.blender.org/
> - Bottom Right box, Either reduce the margin, line-height, padding or
> make 1 2-lined title 1-lined

Fixed this by forcing titles to be 1 liner. To-do is tweak the rss plugin
to have title="" so it shows the whole news title on mouse over (I could do
this on css but it would look ugly and non-native).

Thank you once again for reporting these issues, keep'em coming! :)