[Bf-webcontent] Content migration: Press pages

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 02:30:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, I was not aware of this option, but to be honest, I
don't know where the backup is even coming from, or the actual switches to
mysqldump that are currently being used (Marco deals with this area). I
figure that a master/slave would be handy to have as well, just in case we
need to get a DB switched in a hurry.

Either way, it is known and we will address it when we can! Sorry for the
server having a maintenance window in the meantime :)

Dan