[Bf-webcontent] Content migration: Press pages

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 18:25:13 CEST 2013

Hi Peter,

Sorry about that! There is a MySQL table lock that happens during the
nightly maintenance window that ends up blocking the main site. Looks like
you just happened to hit it.

It's been like this as far as I can remember and is known, and will be
addressed eventually (hopefully after bconf) with either a master/slave
with backups on slave, or some other tweak. Hate poking with production :)

Cheers o/

Dan