[Bf-webcontent] Content migration: Press pages

Peter Carrero peter.carrero at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 07:43:18 CEST 2013

Alrighty, i got all of the pages ported, sans the web stats. do we need
that one as well? This page references a few pdf files, so i imagine you
will want them imported into the site as well, correct?

i tried to match the publishing date of the pages with the date of the
original pages (used a little js trick to get that date).

I also tried to maintain the url of the page the same after the "/press"
portion. I am not sure if you plan to have automatic redirects after the
site goes live or not. if you do, i believe a rewrite or redirect rule
similar to the following should take care of visitors hitting the old links:

url.redirect = ( "^/blenderorg/blender-foundation/press/(.*)$" =>
"/press/$1" )

Regards,
--
Peter Carrero