[Bf-webcontent] Content migration: Press pages

Gottfried Hofmann gottfried at blenderdiplom.com
Wed Sep 11 19:59:13 CEST 2013

Hello team,

I had already silently started migrating, will hand over to you, peter.
This way you will also have a few more example posts :)

Francesco:

I noticed bullet points for lists won't show up in posts, <ul
class="bullets"> is not set for the post's CSS.

They are needed for the Siggraph 2011 press release.

Cheers,
Gottfried

On 09/11/2013 07:23 PM, Peter Carrero wrote:
> Hi Francesco!
>
> I can do ctrl-c, ctrl-v on those 15 articles later tonight, if you still need content ported. It will be after I get home from work, around 22:00CST.
>
> Just let me know how to login.
>
> -Peter
> "Non sibi, sed civitas."
> --
> "The job isn’t to catch up to the status quo; the job is to invent the status quo."
> Seth Godin
> --
> “You have to be willing to give up the life you've planned for in order to live the life that's waiting for you.”
> Joseph Campbell
>

> On Sep 11, 2013, at 10:46, Francesco Siddi <francesco.siddi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>> Is anyone willing to volunteer and migrate the articles from here
>> http://www.blender.org/blenderorg/blender-foundation/press/ into the
>> new site?
>>
>> It's simply a matter of creating a new blogpost with "Press" category
>> for each news item. There are a couple of posts already available as
>> reference.
>>
>> Francesco

--- BlenderDiplom.com ---