[Bf-webcontent] Content migration: Press pages

Peter Carrero peter.carrero at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 19:23:13 CEST 2013

Hi Francesco!

I can do ctrl-c, ctrl-v on those 15 articles later tonight, if you still need content ported. It will be after I get home from work, around 22:00CST.

Just let me know how to login.

-Peter
"Non sibi, sed civitas."
--
"The job isn’t to catch up to the status quo; the job is to invent the status quo."
Seth Godin