[Bf-webcontent] donation + dev fund?

Fateh Slavitskaya fateh at urchn.org
Wed Oct 23 03:59:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've been going over the site and cleaning up some language and
formatting, while checking for things I can help migrate (I am not a
real web developer :))

I guess there is some reason why two Blender.org link columns are in the
footer...

Is any header link planned for the Foundation hub, which includes
Development Fund and Donation? I mentioned to Pablo and Francesco at
some point, but just a small note to reiterate that I think it's
important to make these somehow prominent and easy to find -- perhaps in
several obvious places. Like could be good to include a thing on
download page for example.

I won't see all y'all at BConf, but have a good one! I'll keep at it.

Fateh