[Bf-webcontent] Final migration of blender.org - before conference!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Oct 20 15:19:48 CEST 2013

Hi all,

We're doing some tests to check if we can survive a migration this week. System level stuff is being taken care of already (redirects, mapping old urls, copying over stuff).

We'd need help from people editing Wordpress pages still.

This can be coordinated here or in irc (#blendercoders). Let me or Francesco know if you have time one of these days.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute