[Bf-webcontent] fixes on GITHub for responsiveness

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 04:26:04 CEST 2013

I fixed a few of the issues that I created for the responsiveness and sent
a pull request on GIT hub. The only thing that might look strange when
merging is how my LESS compiler minifies things ( using WinLESS). The final
CSS files are each on one line. Whoever worked on this before had a bunch
of hard returns between different styles. It functions fine, but looks a
little scary when it says I have a lot of deletions.

Let me know if there are anything wrong with those. I can finish the other
issues up later this week.

https://github.com/fsiddi/blender-org/pulls

Best,
Scott