[Bf-webcontent] Some QA testing results and process for doing fixes with GIT

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 00:10:50 CEST 2013

Hi Scott, thanks for taking the time to look for bugs!

Noticed most of them are responsiveness-related, we wanted to wait a bit
before tackling this since we need actual content to play with different
layouts and limitations. I think we have about enough at the moment, so
this is now back on my to-do list. Thanks again!

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>