[Bf-webcontent] Social Media Buttons?

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 20:38:41 CET 2013

On November 28, 2013 at 5:36:48 PM, Elijah Salberg (esalberg100 at outlook.com) wrote:
"for the moment we do not (want to) have official social media outlet yet"

Why?
Because currently there are no resources to maintain an _official_ software-related-only online presence.

What we have instead, is a very active community organised around hubs such has the Adventures in Blender G+ page or Twitter, Blender Institute and Blender Network FB pages, or BlenderCookie or BlenderGuru FB pages and information seems to circulate just fine.

There is a great deal of social media activity already, and setting it up for Blender would not bring direct benefits.

Francesco