[Bf-webcontent] Latest news and the News page.

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 20:18:58 CET 2013

Hey there!
The system we have is supposed to show a balanced mix of feeds in the homepage, currently is just not working.

It will be fixed soon :)

Francesco

On November 28, 2013 at 7:45:26 PM, Gerard Maguire (nexial.protagonist at googlemail.com) wrote:

I noticed today that there are 5 slots for each section on the news page.   The coders ( I love the coders ) Have items dated back to june 16th.

BlenderNation had 7 news items on November 26th.

Would only 5 show up and be time dependent ?

Are there alternative ways to do this ?

I checked for Wordpress features/plugins and there's one called infinite scroll.

http://en.support.wordpress.com/infinite-scroll/

( yes there is a previous button on BlenderNation posts and yes BlenderNation is a separate website )

If this would be useful without introducing other issues would it be worth testing ?