[Bf-webcontent] Watching videos

Gerard Maguire nexial.protagonist at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 25 16:31:25 CET 2013

@David, agreed assuming that the videos will be voiced.
If voiced we should ensure that mispronunciations are addressed. No names
mentioned but they are quite common.
Official Modo videos spring to mind.
Certainly the videos should be planned thoroughly .
Is this a  "get it done today project" if not please let's not make any
videos until good decisions are made.
Then maybe a selection of examples of one "feature" movie  to establish the
right style.