[Bf-webcontent] Watching videos

Gerard Maguire nexial.protagonist at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 24 15:56:53 CET 2013

On 11/24/2013 02:03 PM, Andrew Price wrote:
> I'll volunteer to do that this week if you like.

Andrew, volunteering your time to do this immediately is very generous and
I for one certainly appreciate it but shouldn't we wait until some form of
concensus as to the format(content and style)  of the videos is reached ?
It has to be worth spending some effort to agree on and formulate a planned
approach.
Also  to get some handle on the bandwidth issue what are the counts for
videos played averaged per day  ?
Would alternative hosting services such as Vimeo be suitable.
Is there an "opensource project friendly" organisation out there willing to
donate bandwidth for video hosting ?  Etc.