[Bf-webcontent] Demoreel - top or down of page?

Gerard Maguire nexial.protagonist at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 24 12:46:46 CET 2013

I'm going to throw this into the mix.

Features videos.

Make the content punchy to the point and exciting.

Captivate and create the desire to explore further.

1:  Highlight  features in clips of three to five seconds each.

2:  Five to ten clips per video  in under a minute.

3: More colour.

4: No commentary.

This should make obtaining suitable material from which to edit the videos
much easier.