[Bf-webcontent] Demoreel - top or down of page?

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 00:19:51 CET 2013

2013/11/23 Gerard Maguire <nexial.protagonist at googlemail.com>

> Piotr, I was suggesting that we should consider subtitles and translations
> in multiple languages and not to overlook the need for  English subtitles.

​Dear Gerard,

yes, indeed. My previous email was just an addition to the thread about a
bit different thing. I see just a huge hole in the market of good tuts and
feature materials.​
And I agree that having good subtitles in as many languages as possible is
a good thing :)

The other question is who is able to prepare this in consistent way?

​regards​
piotr