[Bf-webcontent] Watching videos

Gerard Maguire nexial.protagonist at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 23 00:33:36 CET 2013

On the features page the simulations video has this text beneath it on you
tube. "Neither Blender's internal render engine nor Yafaray produced
acceptable results, so I decided to use LuxRender in unbiased MLT mode."
 This would seem to imply that one of the Blender features is inadequate.
Does anyone consider this to be appropriate ?

On 22 November 2013 22:55, Gerard Maguire <nexial.protagonist at googlemail.com