[Bf-webcontent] Demoreel - top or down of page?

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 22:45:11 CET 2013

To my surprise, the demo reel of blender is literally the last link on the
features page.

I believe it should be the first link instead. I think it should come first
than any of the features, because the demoreel talks almost about all the
features giving an all-in-one show of potentials and achievements of
blender.

Currently, as it stands, if someone doesn't get to the bottom of the
features page, he'll never learn something awesome waiting there.

Prioritization of content should be considered I think.

plus.google.com/+Nkansahrexford