[Bf-webcontent] Blender forum again

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 13:57:00 CET 2013

Hi,
please check out the previous mails sent on the list.

Francesco
On November 8, 2013 at 1:50:40 PM, Nkansah Rexford (nkansahrexford at gmail.com) wrote:

I found the old blender.org forum temporally disabled. Will it come back to life again? With the old look or new look? Or blenderartist forum will be used instead?

Blenderartist forum is a huge one and have stuck with blender for years.

I think it won't be necessary coming up with a forum for blender from the foundation. Thr BA site is dedicated to blender and well moderated.

What's the next move of the foundation with regards a with forum then?