[Bf-webcontent] Managing code and content requests for blender.org

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 18:08:25 CET 2013

I haven't really been involved with Blender that long, but is this chaotic
email system the way everything is being managed?

I see the developers are switching to Phabricator for managing issues and
code ( http://developer.blender.org/). Can the website management be using
another instance of that for issues and requests?

I am sure if you ask nicely, a developer could spin up another instance
like  "http://website.blender.org" to manage all of these requests and
issues better. We could probably move the design GitHub code to it as well.

If nothing exists currently, now is as good a time as any. It would make
sorting and prioritizing everything much simpler.

Thoughts?
Scott Petrovic