[Bf-webcontent] Welcome to the "Bf-webcontent" mailing list (Digest mode)

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Mon May 27 16:21:12 CEST 2013

hey!

I would love to help out with the Blender site migration to Wordpress. I
have created a few sites and themes using Wordpress, so I am pretty
familiar with it. I have about 6 years of design/development experience.
Currently working as a front-end developer full-time. I have only tinkered
with Wordpress plugin development, but spend quite a bit of time with
Javascript and jQuery at my job - so I am sure I can get going pretty
quickly.

You seem to have the graphic design portion covered with this project, so I
would love to help out with any front-end development, cross-browser/device
issues, or content migration that you need.

http://www.scottpetrovic.com/   - portfolio ( blog is Wordpress)
http://stlgamejam.com/   - local event website ( design/development with
Wordpress)
I have a few other projects, but can't show them in web format ( Smart TV
front-end, UI/front-end work with custom CMS, iPad apps)

hope there is something I can help with!

Best,
Scott Petrovic