[Bf-webcontent] A plugin for your new website.

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Thu May 16 22:03:56 CEST 2013

Hello Julien,
I had a look at the plugin and despite being a great product, I think
it does not fit our needs for layout customization. We are very much
focused on achieving this directly in the post text area, while
keeping the normal wordpress template system for pages. Your system is
flexible and powerful beyond our needs.

Thank you very much anyway!

Francesco