[Bf-webcontent] New Blender Website

Tomasz Kania tomasz at 27gram.com
Thu May 16 14:00:30 CEST 2013

> On 05/16/2013 10:02 AM, bf-webcontent-request at blender.org wrote:
> Hello Tomasz!
>
> Thank you for your offer. Is some of your work visible online? What
> kind of experience do you have with Wordpress? Design, coding,
> frontend implementation?

Hello,
Yes some of my works is visible online.
My company page: http://27gram.com
http://szymonchudy.com/en/ - To this website i created plugins (concerts
generating on facebook cover photo, publish on facebook wall, from
wordpress, etc.) and prepare custom theme (base is commercial theme),
http://spottd.pl/wroclaw - startup for Spotted (on factoring code stage,
still many bugs for some browsers),
http://agresso.pl/pliki/V/Destinos-Despelagados-Combo/ - mobile website
(frontend) for Spanish client (tons of pages this is one example),
http://www.fisheclectic.com/ - html5 website,
http://pasmanteryjka.com/ - online shop (cosmetic changes default template),
http://kania.biz/ - website for autocad designer,
http://www.kns.pwr.wroc.pl/ - my author conference system for Wroclaw
University of Technology (they preparing content to new conference and
there one news and one position in timetable:)),
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com27gram.night.bat - my
new app

and etc.
I have experience in creating responsive designs, coding in html5,
jquery, php, preparing plugins for wordpress, templates for wordpress.
Everything with frontend and backend. So maybe i cold help you to
improve frontend or create with Ignaz RWD (Responsive WebDesign) for
blender.org :) Also i'm graphic designer.

>   Francesco

> >/  Hi,
> />/  I just read on Learning Blender 2.5 fanpage that you need help in
> />/  developing new page (blender.org).
> />/  I have 10 years experience in creating webdesigns, and creating pages
> />/  supported by WordPress, Joomla or Symfony2.
> />/  So i could help you guys to end blender.org ;)
> />/
> />/  Additionally I'm using Blender to creating animations, movies montage
> />/  and creating products renders,
> />/  and i feel that i want do something to Blender Foundation :)
> />/
> />/  Please answer me something :)
> />/
> />/  --