[Bf-webcontent] Re-active list

Sparkwood and 21 info at sparkwoodand21.com
Thu May 16 09:53:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have time and skills to volunteer.

I use wordpress for both sparkwoodand21.com and duncanmckean.com. I would
be called a tweaker: get already created themes and bend them to my will
via HTML and CSS.

But my main skill set would either be graphic design or service design
(i.e. *"Service design is the activity of planning and organizing people,
infrastructure, communication and material components of a service in order
to improve its quality and the interaction between service provider and
customers. The purpose of service design methodologies is to design
according to the needs of customers or participants, so that the service is
user-friendly, competitive and relevant to the customers"* )

Also, my English is awesome and I used to be a proofreader.

So, if any of these skills are of use to you, please get in touch and I'll
do my best to help.

Thanks,
Duncan McKean
*Sparkwood and 21**