[Bf-webcontent] A plugin for your new website.

Julien | Netcodes julien at netcod.es
Wed May 15 20:48:36 CEST 2013

Hi Blender :)

We've made a plugin for WordPress, named Inject, that allows you to make
some very customizable layout. It's not a simple plugin to use for
beginners, but with a minimum skill in web development you can do really
great things and give to WordPress more flexibilities.

In short, You write your templates using Twig template Engine, inject in
this template the posts you want and put it where you want in your
content with shortcode. For example you can put in any pages (where you
want in the content) a list of posts, pages, images or custom post type
rendered according to your template (menu, image gallery, ... what you
want). It's a bit hard to explain but you can see our demo site :
http://cut.lu/inject

Normally this is a paid module, but for this great software it's totally
free of course. If you are interested and want to use it, just send me
informations for sending you the plugin.

Julien.

--

*Julien Chanséaume* » twitter <https://twitter.com/bibichette> |
facebook <http://www.facebook.com/julien.chanseaume> | google