[Bf-webcontent] Re-active list

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at montagestudio.org
Wed May 15 19:12:16 CEST 2013

Good news! It's great to see the blender.org update moving forward.

Depending on what plugins you need for the new Wordpress system, I suggest
checking out my brother's work via http://pippinsplugins.com and
http://easydigitaldownloads.com

He has built all the backend systems for CG Cookie and is now one of the
top Wordpress plugin developers. In particular, the Easy Digital Downloads
is ideal for the e-shop. It should handle everything you need for it out of
the box, except for shipping. But he's got a Simple
Shipping<https://easydigitaldownloads.com/extension/simple-shipping/>extension
that can handle that. It's what we're using on the CG
Cookie shop <http://cgcookie.com/cgc-shop> now and love it. We have
previously used Jigoshop and WP-Ecommerce, both of which brought far more
trouble than benefit.

Jonathan Williamson
http://cgcookie.com