[Bf-webcontent] Wordpress plugins for new blender site

mByte mbyte.kmd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 11:03:39 CEST 2013

Hello.
My name is Val. I have created many exclusive plugins for wordpress and
working with wp from version 0.7. Almost any of my websites uses wordpress.
Asides from server-side scripting I use javascript in my work, so my
plguins become interactive and so nice to use.

There is some of my works (not design, only programming):

http://semdan.com.ua/zakaz-on-line (calculating price of the pvc window)
http://www.gruzdevclinic.ru/ (many plugins: slider at homepage, handling of
the banners under the slider, different sidebars for pages)
http://innakosta.com/ (fader at homepage)
http://ivi-group.ru/ (my own old site, not updated more than two or three
years)
http://idigg.ru/ (not a wordpress but all my work, engine is builted over
the wordpress ideology)

Also I layouting all of this site by myself from .psd and .ai files.

I have many personal works for facilities so I can't give any links for it.
:)

If you need any help with your website, so I can help you (for free, of
course).

And I can help you to migrate from your old engine to wordpress.

Sorry for my very bad english.