[Bf-webcontent] Help with website migration

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 04:45:09 CEST 2013

Hello

On 29 July 2013 07:50, Thomas Dinges <blender at dingto.org> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> now, as promised. Here  I am. :)

Welcome back!

> I'd be interested to work on following things:
> * Feature section

Great. There is some text already that can be better formatted. In a
replied. If you would be available to coordinate the collection of
such screenshots (maybe via blenderartists, or other sources) it would
be great! Check out the previous thread for more details.

> * Development pages (How to get connected, IRC rooms, links to wiki)

This is also very important. Development should be a hub (short texts
and icons pointing to the right sources). Keep it in mind when you
design the page!

> * Release Logs maybe? I am not sure if we should port over release logs
> of all ancient versions.

This is not top priority and I'd like to make a proposal about it first.

Thank you!

Francesco