[Bf-webcontent] Licensing

Forest Ka forestcgk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 06:58:15 CEST 2013

Hi,

What are the rules on the header images? Can we use the Tears of Steel
shots (with the actors in them), or is this considered "commercial use"?
Where does the credit for the images go (e.g. on the images or on a
separate page?)

Also, what is the preferred size? Should they be as big as possible or
fixed (probably 2048x280)?

The About>Blender Foundation seemed to have completely wrong
titles/images/text (e.g. for the "Blender Conference" box, the text was
suggesting copying over video tutorials). I've fixed most of these, but I'm
not sure what lots of titles are, so I could have messed some stuff up.

Update on the "ul" bullets not showing: they show up fine in elements with
the class "box".

Forest