[Bf-webcontent] Status report

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 18:26:51 CEST 2013

Heya,

No problem. Seems that the debug options for w3 cache plugin break the
front page (and I think 1 or two other pages) for some reason. Maybe
we could try switching themes or something later and see if its a
theme bug and/or a w3 bug later if you feel like though. I can turn up
debugging options and logging a big for some things and see if maybe
its spitting errors while the broken debug option is enabled.

Anyways, looking great so far! o/

Dan