[Bf-webcontent] Status report

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 17:20:50 CEST 2013

staging.blender.org is currently under development, we're also testing a
cache system at the moment which might make things work weird when you're
not logged in.

If you see something weird, always try hard-refreshing first (usually
Ctrl+R or Shift/Ctrl + click on the reload icon of your browser), or just
incognito/private browsing.

On browsers support, ideally we would like to have it working everywhere.
For the moment we support the most recent versions of the main browsers
(Firefox, Chrome/Chromium, IE), with the exception of slow release-cycle
ones like IE, from which I aim at officially supporting only the most
recent, version 10.

I just emptied the cache so it should look the latest everywhere now.

Last night I worked on the Download page, but mostly on the backend. To
allow RC status of builds, and other settings to make it a breeze for
developers to update on every release. Tonight I'll work on the frontend
part of it, bringing more info from the current website and making it
simpler.

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>