[Bf-webcontent] New series: "User Stories"

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Dec 26 11:48:54 CET 2013

Hi,

It should be easy and fast to read, with sufficient visual material to give a visitor pleasant and fast impression of what the use case is. A signle browser page with material would be sufficient I think. For the rest it can link to other places.

Most of all, the user story should be attractive and high quality, serving as a good promotion for Blender in general. :)

Please let me know - if you want to provide such - who you thought of presenting?

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute