[Bf-webcontent] Blender-shop: All under web content?

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 14:33:33 CET 2013

Hi,
The blender shop is not up for discussion at the moment. It's really another system and set of problems, and while your suggestions are valid, we have already discussed them (and other).

The shop would certainly benefit from some improvements, and they are scheduled for the coming months.

Thanks for your interest!

Francesco