[Bf-webcontent] Cross Browser Website Display Usage And Reduced File Size

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 05:03:05 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right list. If not, point me in that direction.

Using Blender 2.6.2 on Ubuntu 12.04:(+-)

With different types of rendering available in blender, I chose .avi(I've
kind of used the others, but would like a simple answer for this one while
I learn more about it), however, I would like to ensure the images are
displayed without any special browser downloads, or add-ons.

Is there a rendering option that allows this, with sound?

I recall a while back, while trying to shorten a render by removing a few
frames(the images results sucked, I believ(+-)e due to the options I
selected), using Gimp and layering out a directory of jpegs to continuously
loop.

I have my 24MB(+-) at hitwebdevelopment.com (no
http://www.hitwebdevelopment.comcomments just yet, it's still a rough
draft).
Using Blender 2.6.2 on Ubuntu 12.04:(+-)

With different types of rendering available in blender, I chose .avi(I've
kind of used the others, but would like a simple answer for this one while
I learn more about it), however, I would like to ensure the images are
displayed without any special browser downloads, or add-ons.

Is there a rendering option that allows this, with sound?

I recall a while back, while trying to shorten a render by removing a few
frames(the images results sucked, I believ(+-)e due to the options I
selected), using Gimp and layering out a directory of jpegs to continuously
loop.

I have my 24MB(+-) at hitwebdevelopment.com (no
http://www.hitwebdevelopment.comcomments just yet, it's still a rough
draft).

I've thought about just looping through a directory of rendered jpeg images
on the webpage with php, and replaying the loop soundtrack with it(since it
doesn't really need to sync up at this point).

If there is a better option to have cross browser viewability/sound? I
would sure appreciate some help on this.

Sincerely,
David Hutto
CEO: http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com