[Bf-webcontent] Hello all. Volunteering for service.

brian at cginsomniac.com brian at cginsomniac.com
Mon Mar 5 00:08:27 CET 2007

Hello everyone,

I've read through a bit of the archives and saw Tom's announcement
seeking volunteers. Now I'm putting my hand up and introducing myself
as he wished. I've used Blender off and on since the key days, mostly
in conjunction with illustration and some multimedia/special fx. Its
come a long way over the years, I'm fairly close to using Blender
alone for any 3D work. I also am an active web designer/coder with
experience in php, ruby, and numerous other web-based languages. I'm
an active editor at Blendernation, something I'm proud to be a part of
and I am ever so happy that Bart allowed me to contribute.

I'm pretty much willing to contribute wherever. One area I'd like to
help is in organizing the content into something more easily
navigated. I'd also like to see grammar and spelling corrected
throughout.

cheers,

Brian