[Bf-webcontent] RE: Bf-webcontent Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2

Ed Montgomery edmontgomery at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 19:52:36 CET 2007

Had a look at the new look.  Well, perhaps I'm just old fashioned, but I
prefer the layout of the old one.  There seems to be more scrolling down on
the newsite, although on the plus side, the use of larger fonts makes it
easier to read.  Oh, well, as I'm sure everyone knows, you can't please
everyone! :-)

As for helping out with the CMS, perhaps I could volunteer for the python
section, and/or tutorials and/or education.  I've translated a couple of
articles and scripts from French to English about python scripting in
Blender, found here:
http://feeblemind.tuxfamily.org/dotclear/index.php/Python-scripting-tutorials

(P.S. As a professional educator, I'm not particularly enthralled of the use
of the the term noobs, et al., but those are the comments of the original
author.  I volunteered to translate the article to English, since I think it
is one of the best I have found to date for demonstrating how to write a GUI
interface for Blender in Python, create a mesh, etc.)

Anyways, I'll be glad to help out in anyway that you wish, whenever you have
the time.

Thanks again for a fantastic program.  Blender rules! :-)