[Bf-webcontent] Website Maintainers

Sim Master rpgsimmaster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 23:21:57 CET 2007

Hi,

My name is Jonathan Love from New Zealand. I'm a secondary school student
who has used Blender for approximately 1.5 years - and I teach a 3D Design
Group at school based on my experience and resources available on
BlenderWiki, etc.

I am willing, and able, to help out with just about anything related to the
website, including with basic maintenance such as keeping links up to date,
to actively searching for content suitable for the website. My only
exceptions are Python and Source code related material, as I am not at all
experienced with this area of Blender.

So... Ready and Reporting for Duty.