[Bf-webcontent] need volunteers to help maintain and keep up to date the website

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 19:31:45 CET 2007

Ton just asked me if I'd be willing to help organize volunteers for
the 'CMS' - CMS is of course the 'content management system' used to
organize the content of the website.

If you are interested in helping with the website (which if you are a
member of this list - odds are good that you are) please post a quick
reply expressing your interest.  Itt would be great if you could also
post a quick introduction about your background, how much experience
you have with Blender and perhaps other open source projects, and
possibly what part of the website you might be interested in helping
to update or maintain.

I realize that this list has been pretty much dead for quite a long
time :)  Now with the the site and hardware upgrade that is happening
we will hopefully get things back on track.

As to myself,

I've been with Blender since not too long after it went open source
(the first or second time Blender was mentioned on slashdot was
probably when I first became interested).  I've gotten fairly heavily
involved with Blender over recent years helping out with developer
coordination; script maintenance; testing; bug tracker maintenance;
release management; marketing; documentation; and wherever else
needed.

Tom Musgrove
LetterRip