[Bf-webcontent] My role for bf-webcontent

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sat Jan 21 19:50:55 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have been considering to write this post for the last few weeks,
but now I think that the time has come.

Over the last year, I have horribly neglected my duties as the
unofficial leader of the bf-webcontent group and I do not think that
it is fair that I pretend to lead this group anymore. My own
business, personal life and, since recently, my Blender News blog
take up too much of my time and I find that I am not driven enough to
shape this group into a more focused and productive one.

So: I'm stepping down. I will continue to hang around on this
maillist and offer my advice and/or opinion when needed. Of course I
will also help when Typo3 issues arise. At this moment, Ton still
wants to reshape the website but he does not have the time to
formulate a clear list of desires. I have offered to help him with
that and with implementing the new site in Typo3 but only if he can
take the time to work with me.

Some practical issues remain such as the moderatorship of the bf-
webcontent maillist and the maintenance of the gallery. I'm hoping
that people will stand up to take that role. I will not decide who
will be fit for that so Ton will have to make some decisions for the
time being.

I'm sorry to let you down; it has been fun!

Bart Veldhuizen
bart at vrotvrot.com

Check out my Blender blog: http://vrotvrot.com/news