[Bf-webcontent] Some nice ideas from ogre3d site

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:04:07 CET 2006

http://www.ogre3d.org/

They have some really good ideas i think we should steal ;)

1) two search boxes available from all pages - the first is a site
search, the second is api search

2) a daily random image on the front page - showing off the engine
(also encourages people to submit their work...).  (Perhaps replace
the image that is currently used for the art gallery with such?)

Some comments on our current site

Our top image and the splash screen take up huge amounts of our screen
real estate.  Are they necessary?  Did we always use the splash in
past releases on front page?

The list of side links is really good (download, orange, etc.) perhaps
add a donate link?