[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Sat Feb 4 02:45:35 CET 2006

Interesting.....

I think its reasonable.  but I also think that if Sexually mature
content is removed, we may need to remove all violent content too.

I actually think that violent content is more socially damaging than
sexually suggestive content. (opinions opinions opinions)

I am not against the nurse being removed. but I think if it is removed,
then Blender.org really needs to create a set of Guidelines that can be
applied not only to sexual material, but to "All" material.

racism
sexual material
violence....

it is a good debate to be had, and IMO an important one.

As of yet I have not seen any bad material in the violent category. I
haven't seen any depictions of dead people, or any standalone shooters....

Doug Ollivier (Alltaken)