[Bf-webcontent] eMails

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Dec 29 11:07:34 CET 2006

I don't know - I'm no longer involved in content management. If
there's a technical issue with the site I can help you with it.

As far as I know there's no problem with the email from the website,
but as I pointed out earlier, the website registration form is
currently sent to bf-webcontent at blender.org. The form sender is set
to the registrant of the website and as these people are not a member
of this maillist, the mails will bounce. If you give me another email
address to send the forms to, I'll do the update.

Bart

Op 28-dec-2006, om 18:12 heeft ocanom het volgende geschreven:

> Hi Bart,
>
> is there a problem with the automatic mail forwarding? I also
> entered the CMS and found no sites available, is there people
> working on it?
>
> Greetings
>
> Luigi Monaco

Bart Veldhuizen