[Bf-webcontent] eMails

Luigi Monaco monaco at ocanom.com
Fri Dec 8 09:22:35 CET 2006

> The address is so overwhelmed with spam that legitimate emails are
> probably being dropped.

Well for the moment we have the situation, that someone submits a request to be listed in the community section and no one gets it, the information just vanishes.

If flooding/ spam is a problem maybe captcha is a solution.

> probably better to email it to this list directly if you are joined.

That would be fine to me.

> I've brought this issue up and I think the upgrade is supposed to
> fix/reduce the problem.

Okay, what will we do until then? Maybe we could disable the form and request the user to send an eMail to my address, pointing out first which information he/ she would have to include?

> LetterRip

zdys