[Bf-webcontent] eMails

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Dec 7 21:54:03 CET 2006

ah wait, it was to bf-webcontent. Problem with that is that the
sender address is always the user's email address and those are not
members of the list. In your case it worked, but all other messages
will bounce...

Op 7-dec-2006, om 21:54 heeft Luigi Monaco het volgende geschreven:

> Which eMail Address was entered?
>
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 21:38:47 +0100
> Bart Veldhuizen <bart at vrotvrot.com> wrote:
>
>> A test mail appeared in my mailbox - it's the first one since..
>> ehm.... a year?!
>
> --
> tel: +49 06021 459 0690 | mobil: +49 0171 3113 868 | http://ocanom.com
>
> "Now the Lord God planted a garden East of Whittier in a place called
> Yorba Linda, and out of the ground he made to grow orange trees that
> were good for food and the fruits thereof he labeled SUNKIST ..."
> 		-- "The Begatting of a President"

Bart Veldhuizen
bart at vrotvrot.com

Daily Blender News on BlenderNation.com