[Bf-webcontent] Can't open the program on OSX!

Chris Kaviani ckaviani at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 13:41:08 CEST 2006

Hi...how do I unsubscribe from this thingy? I did a while ago and it didn't work......

Holly Mae Howard <fallback2love at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi Tom,

Thanks so much for your replies. I'm not very
technical, so I'll faithfully follow what you've
written and hopefully pick it up while doing it. I
hope it works. It seems like just what I've been
looking for.

Thanks again,
Holly