[Bf-webcontent] Request for authorization on printing screenshot, forwarded eMail

Luigi Monaco zdys at zdys.de
Wed Apr 12 09:53:06 CEST 2006

Hi to all,

I just received the below eMail. You can find the attached leaflet at
http://213.133.103.139/PlaquetteLogicielle2.pdf ¹

As long as no one expresses any concerns about the matter I'd send an
okay.

Greets

Luigi Monaco

¹) no attachments to mailing list entries
²) whois ac-aix-marseille.fr:
---snip
domain:      ac-aix-marseille.fr
address:     Rectorat de l'Academie d'Aix Marseille
snap---

----- Forwarded message from Stefane Guilbaud <stephane.guilbaud at ac-aix-marseille.fr> -----