[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Fri Sep 30 07:46:21 CEST 2005

No problem. I think following will suffice:

Exenex Designs provides affordable web design, development, and custom
3D graphics to businesses large and small. Blender's ease of use and
user interface allows for rapid turnaround times at no cost.

Luigi (if you're here) could you use this text instead? Thank you and
thanks to Bart for the comments. :)

Regards,
--Chris